2018 Briggs & Stratton 35 kW1 Fortress Standby Generator System (76840)
Call for Price
Our dealer exclusive standby generator line offers additional great features. Starting with our premium level of protection by offering a 6 year parts, labor & travel limited warranty the longest in the industry.
- Symphony II®: Thanks to Symphony® II Power Management System, a smaller home generator system by Briggs & Stratton can meet all your needs and save you money in the process.
- 6 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty: The longest warranty in the industry. Our most comprehensive 6 year parts, labor & travel limited warranty.
- GM Vortec Engine Power: The commercial-grade GM Vortec 1800 RPM engine packs a punch when called upon, yet it's more fuel-efficient and runs quieter than higher RPM engines.
- Corrosion-Resistant: Durable, all-metal enclosures are built to last protecting against extreme weather conditions and supported by the longest enclosure warranty in the industry.
- Superior Customer Support: Shopping for the right standby generator for your home can be confusing, but Briggs & Stratton will be with you every step of the way. Call our U.S.-based Answer Care Representatives by calling (800) 743-4115 or visit the Customer Support Portal to get your questions answered now.
- Trust the Power Experts: When your family chooses Briggs & Stratton, it's choosing the engine experts of more than 105 years.
- Financing Solution: We have partnered with Synchrony to provide financing solutions that fit your needs. Special financing* is available on qualified Briggs & Stratton Standby Generators on the Briggs & Stratton Standby Power Credit Card.*Subject to credit approval Minimum monthly payments required.
- Model Number: 76840
- Running Watts (NG)*: 32,000
- Engine Series: 3.0L 4-Cylinder, Operating at 1800 RPM
- Operation: Fully Automatic
- Running Amps (LP): 146
- Alternator Type: Computer Friendly
- NG Fuel Consumption**: 50% Load = 209571
- Battery/Battery Charger: Yes
- Diagnostic Alerts with Remote System Status: Low Oil Shutdown, Engine Does Not Start, Low Frequency, Engine Overspeed, Low Voltage, Low Battery Voltage, Oil Temp High, Transfer Switch Fault
- Width (in): 39.5
- Weight (lbs): 1469
- Running Watts (LP)*: 35,000
- Engine Brand: GM Vortec
- Engine Displacement (cc): 2967
- Voltage (V): 120/240V AC, Single Phase, 1.0 pf
- Running Amps (NG): 133
- LP Fuel Consumption**: 50% Load = 32.8 gal/hr
- Weekly Exerciser: Yes
- Overcrank Protection: Yes
- Length (in): 84.4
- Height (in): 41
- Warranty (Product)***: 6 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty
- Engine Type
- 3.0L 4-Cylinder, Operating at 1800 RPMSeries
- 2967 cc
- 84.4 in.
- 39.5 in.
- 41 in.
- 1469 lb.
- AC Output
- 35,000 LPW