2018 Briggs & Stratton 17 kW1 Standby Generator System (40337)
Call for Price
Keep your family safe, comfortable and free from the stress that comes with power outages, by providing your home with automatic backup power when you need it most.
- Commercial-Grade Engine: A commercial-grade Vanguard™ engine means powerful performance when it matters most.
- 5 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty: Our customer-friendly limited warranty is one of the most comprehensive in the industry. Offering a 5 year parts, labor & travel limited warranty.
- Durable Enclosure: Designed to weather the elements, the system's enclosure is made from automotive-grade Galvanneal steel to resist rust. Its advanced powder coat paint process results in years of protection against chips and abrasions.
- Flexible Placement3: Have a tight lot line? Worried about your curb appeal? Install your generator as close as 18" for your home. Our generators are in compliancy with the stringent National Fire Protection Agency 37 standard.
- Superior Customer Support: Shopping for the right standby generator for your home can be confusing, but Briggs & Stratton will be with you every step of the way. Call our U.S.-based Answer Care Representatives by calling (800) 743-4115 or visit the Customer Support Portal to get your questions answered now.
- Financing Solution: We have partnered with Synchrony to provide financing solutions that fit your needs. Special financing* is available on qualified Briggs & Stratton Standby Generators on the Briggs & Stratton Standby Power Credit Card.*Subject to credit approval Minimum monthly payments required.
- Model Number: 40337
- Running Watts (NG)*: 14,400
- Engine Series: Vanguard™
- Operation: Fully Automatic
- Running Amps (LP): 66.7
- Alternator Type: Computer Friendly
- NG Fuel Consumption**: 50% Load = 163 ft3 /hr
- Battery/Battery Charger: Yes
- Diagnostic Alerts with Remote System Status: Low Oil Shutdown, Engine Does Not Start, Low Frequency, Engine Overspeed, Low Voltage, Low Battery Voltage, Oil Temp High, Transfer Switch Fault
- Width (in): 34
- Weight (lbs): 484
- Running Watts (LP)*: 17,000
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Displacement (cc): 993
- Voltage (V): 120/240V AC, Single Phase, 1.0 pf
- Running Amps (NG): 60
- LP Fuel Consumption**: 50% Load = 1.97 gal/hr
- Weekly Exerciser: Yes
- Overcrank Protection: Yes
- Length (in): 48
- Height (in): 31
- Warranty (Product)***: 5 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty
- Engine Type
- 993 cc
- 48 in.
- 34 in.
- 31 in.
- 484 lb.
- AC Output
- 17,000 LPW